Thursday 17 November 2016

The Weekend of 12/13 November

The weekend just past was Adele (Inkie Quills) latest scrapstream. I set myself up for a WHOLE day of creating and actually managed to get a few layouts done.

The second layout of the weekend was of a photo taking when my family and I went for a little holiday to the Scottish Borders back in July. Whilst away we decided to go to Edinburgh's Camera Obscura and Optical Illusions Museum. We had great fun making our way through the museum, playing with all the interactive elements and spending time as a family. At the end of the museum we came across an auto-wed machine so Matt and I decided it would be fun to get auto-wed. We put on the wedding props, entered our names and got married.

I have had the photos from this sitting on my desk for a while and decided that the Like For Ever Harmony Kit was perfect for the photo. This is how the layout turned out:


I really enjoyed making this layout and getting this memory into my album. The layout actually came together pretty quickly (considering I haven't had any scrappy mojo for the past month). I love all things Maggie Holmes and love working with the products.

A closer look at the layout :


I really enjoy using lots of little bits to make up clusters and was happy to get some more of those beautiful flowers used up.

I will be doing an accompanying pocket page to go with this as i have out 'marriage certificate' and some other photos to go with this one.

Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment