Monday 14 November 2016

You Are So Funny And Sweet

So lately i have been trying to work my way through some of my Like For Ever kits which have been building up due to a recent scrappy block.  Well I'm glad to say that it now seems to be over and i have been managing to create again (yay). Whilst watching the many, many youtube channels that i follow i came across the most gorgeous layout from Hey Elsie http://heyelsie.blogspot.co.uk/ and decided to have a go at scraplifting it.  I will admit i did not have the layout in front of my when i did this which may have been helpful but I just went with it. So here is the layout that i came up with:




I used a little bit of the packaging technique in the background with some water colour paints.  All of the rest of the products came from the Like For Ever October (Harmony) Kit.  I just love those Maggie Holmes florals (and well I just love Maggie Holmes products in general).  There isn't much of a story to the photo, its just one of those random selfies that my daughter likes to add to my dropbox folder but I thought that it showed her personality well.  And, hey, not all photos have a really important photo some of them are just pretty.

I kinda love the way this turned out even though it turned out differently to Elsies layout and i will definately try out this whole scene style layout again.

Thanks For looking and I will have more to share soon. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment