Sunday 13 November 2016

A Little Introduction

Hi and welcome to my brand new very simple blog.  I'm Jacqui and I live in Scotland with my little defected family - Matt, Millie, Tilly cat and Gex the gecko.  We are all a little bit crazy and maybe a few sandwiches short of a picnic lol.  I love to scrapbook and create pages to keep our family memories alive and, well, i really like pretty paper (and shoes, I like shoes).  I am also currently trying very hard to stick to slimming world which is easier said than done when your a mega chocoholic.
 
Well i suppose i should really get down to why we are here.  Memory keeping.  Memory keeping to me is being able to record a multitude of stories so that they aren't lost as time goes by.  However, some of the pages i create do not always have a specific story and are just a record of how much my daughter is growing up and include many of the selfies that she has taking herself.  Scrapbooking is a process which i enjoy and helps me to unwind and relax.  I currently subscribe to the Like For Ever scrapbooking kit which is what i use to create most of the layouts that i make.  Its a fab kit club with a fantastic, supportive community; 

Well that's enough waffle from me just now, but a big fat welcome to my beautiful scrappy life and thanks so much for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Welcome to blog land, I look forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! ^_^ you do love shoes! ��
    Rebz

    ReplyDelete